The Labquip forced air drying ovens are engineered for your daily work – from routine simple glassware drying sterilisation applications (up to 200°C or 300°C), to the complex, controlled heating applications. For example, aging, bonding, curing, heat treat annealing, stress relieving, burn-in, hardening test purposes.
Labquip provide ovens with two optional heating modes, ZXRD-series back heating, and ZXFD-series bottom heating. Both of them are designed to provide accurate temperature uniformity, with minimised temperature overshoot.
For all 200°C models, the ovens are equipped with LCD control panel and can be programmed to run up to 9 different programs with 18 steps of temperatures and time segments.
• Forced-air convection and three dimensional heating systems ensure air circulation and heat distribution.
• Options of back or bottom heating models, up to 200°C and 300°C
• PID Microprocessor controller with 9 segments and 18 steps, only on 200°C models.
• Large LCD display on 200°C models, and LED display on 300°C models.
• Argon-filled multiple glazed tempered safety glass window, 2 glazing for 200°C models and 3 glazing for 300°C models, optimizes sample monitoring as well as minimize heat losses.
• Electro-polished stainless steel inner chambers and round corners for easy cleaning and better air circulation.
• Safe protections: over-temperature limit protection, separate over-current fuses, trip switching protection over electric leakage
• Non-volatile memory retains pre-set parameters in case of power interruption.
• Standard wheel casters available on all models of 210L and above in volume.
• Adjustable electro polished stainless steel shelving provides air flow around samples for uniformed tempering and allow for easy cleaning.
• 2 grids included as standard