The 570 is designed with all solid state circuitry, and the pressure sensor system provides uniform sensitivity over the whole of working field; suitable for counting bacteria growing on all agar contained in different size of petri dishes. The model has adapted the latest electronic type ring-shaped lamp for its illuminating device. At a touch, the fluorescent tube lights up directly or indirectly over the entire petri plate surface for a stead, no-glare and quit illumination; providing the operator the most comfortable working environment. The number of counts is capable of being registered to maximum of 4-digit, i.e.9999, and displayed on bright red LED. The adjustable focusing arm enables the magnifying glass to be placed at various angles of working position. The focusing arm can also accommodate lens of various magnitude. Intelligent counting technology enables the Colony Counter 570 to count with any kind of marking pen. Every time a count is registered, the beeper gives an audible signal to verify entry Features:
- Built-in electronic register on deluxe model – operated by any pen.
- Pressure sensor system provides uniform sensitivity over the whole of the working field
- A reset button provides immediate zeroing of the 4-digit counter
- Flexible adjuster accepts 10 cm to 15 cm petri dishes
- Adjustable focusing arm allows 1.5x standard lens to be raised or lowered up to your preference
- Lens can be rotated 360˚for ready access to petri plates
- Background plate can be changed to white or black for easy counting